“Diabetic Neuropathy can be helped thanks to science.”
Bacci & Glinn Physical Therapy is pleased to announce development of a state-of-the-art rehabilitation program for patient’s with diabetic peripheral neuropathy.
A twelve-visit rehabilitation care path consisting of the following:
- Thorough functional evaluation.
- Balance screening and testing as indicated.
- Appropriate therapeutic exercise including strength, balance and gait training.
- Monochromatic infrared energy therapy (MIRE).
- Manual therapy intervention as indicated.
- Home management and written home exercise program.
Available at the following Bacci & Glinn Physical Therapy, Inc locations:
- Visalia:5533 W Hillsdale Ave, Suite A • Visalia, CA 93291 • (559) 733-2478
- Hanford:331 N 11th Ave • Hanford, CA 93230 • (559) 582-1027
Reported Efficiency: 90% + effectiveness. Please access the following references:
- Anodyne.com (MIRE therapy)
- Kochman, Alan, Canegic, Dale, Burke, TJ Symptomatic Reversal of Peripheral Neuropathy in Patients with Diabetes, Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, March 2002, Vol 92 (3): 125-130 Data on file. Abstract in process.
- Thomasson, TL., Effects of Skin-Contact Monochromatic Infrared Irradiation on Tendonitis, Capsulitis and Myofascial pain, J Neurol Orthop Med Surg, 1996, 16: 242-245 Reigger-Krugh, J. Orthop Sports Phys. Ther, 2001