What is Orthopedic Physical Therapy?
Orthopedic Physical Therapy can help rehabilitate many conditions, including:
- Tendon Ruptures
Muscle Injury / Disorders:
- Muscle Bruises, Contusions
- Muscle Ruptures
- Muscle Contractures
- Muscle Spasms
- Myofascial Pain
- Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
Joint Injuries / Disorders:
- Ligament Injury
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Epicondylitis (tennis/golfer's elbow)
- Plantar Fasciitis
Orthopedic Physical Therapy services we provide:
- Post-Surgical Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Acute, Chronic Rehab
- Joint Replacement Rehab
- Spine Rehabilitation/Core Stabilization
- Sports Injury Rehab
- Balance and Posture Training
- Industry Rehabilitation
- Personal Training/Individual Work Out Programs
- Total Motion Release
What is Total Motion Release (TMR)?
It's where you find motions that don't move well and motions that do move well and use the easy motions to fix the restricted motions.
Oddly enough, a different area of the body often works 7 times faster than using the injured or restricted area.